Get started with the Unity Hub
The Unity Hub is a standalone application that streamlines the way you navigate, download, and manage your Unity projects and installations.
You can use the Hub to:
- Manage, download, and install modules and versions of the Unity Editor.
- Create and manage your Unity projects.
- Explore templates, sample projects, and learning materials for different skill levels.
- Manage your profile, preferences, and Unity licenses.
- Send feedback and get help from Unity.
To get started, see the Install the Hub page.